Saturday, November 12, 2016

Upcycle a mirror frame !

I am over at the Art Anthology blog today! 

When I found an old mirror frame in my (always growing) to-be-altered stash, I immediately knew I wanted to re-use it, with a purpose! 

  I chose for the lagoon color, as my daughter has a wall with this color in her new home. 
Hope she will like it. 

Some close-ups .. 

LOVE the cracking, and added color of the Lagoon Velvet Dimensional Paint. Also.. the black underneath the cracks, has a beautiful shimmer to it from the Black Leather Jacket Sorbet Dimensional Paint. 


Of course I've made a step-by-step with Snapguide for you! Go check it out! 




I am entering this in the challenge on 
1. Country View Challenges - cracking up

4 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige spiegel Ellie, die blauwe kleur is heel mooi, en die crackles zijn prachtig ! Een heel mooi geschenk voor je dochter ! Groetjes en prettig weekend, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie spiegel!! Die zal je dochter vast heel cool vinden.

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!